Friday, September 21, 2007

the continuation...

ehehehehe back again to our first dinner. he fetched me up from the hostel. i was quite shy and nervous but trying to pretend. he seems didn't notice it. yeah.. i've made it. we chatted all the way as if we've known each other before.

he took me to a place. it looked familiar to me. ok, i knew this place. it was bangsar.the place i had dinner with abg najib, alan & arizal. fuh...thank god! he didn't take me to the 'high class' restaurant. hurm, tak delah high class sgt mamat nieh..senang sket nak berkawan.

we ordered our meal. me, kueatiaw goreng and him, nasi lemak (if am not mistaken). our first 'unofficial' date began. chatted and ate together. hey, he's not that bad... yeah..he's kinda friendly and i feel free to talk to him. everything went well and we were having great time together. all my false perceptions and assumptions about him dissappeared.ehehehe

after having our 1st dinner, he sent me back to the hostel and suddenly he asked for my finance note...hurm, weird!

No comments: