Friday, September 21, 2007

the finance note

owh well, the dinner went well though i have to ditch few friends on the very last minute (i've already parked my car in hartamas, just turned off the ignition when she sms'ed). my friends should have killed me but knowing that this is for the best interest, i think they should understand...heheh.

why did i take her to bangsar? it's because i was so damn blank that particular night. maybe due to the shock because she finally responded (eventhough it was because she was hungry and has no transportation at all - i don't mind that, at least i got the chance to go out with her). while driving back to INT*AN, my mind keeps on thinking of places to have dinner...uptown? no, that's D*PA spots....222? also a DP*A spots...hartamas? don't want to bring her there yet...hmm, bangsar seems nice...bangsar it was!

the so called 'date' went well, at least i didn't make a fool out of myself. try to control the composure, acting cool though deep inside my heart beating like mad :D

i need to find a way so that i can meet her again after that...with the quick wit that i had, i need to borrow her notes...ehehe!

No comments: