Friday, September 21, 2007

our first dinner

oh yeah...suddenly i remembered. he kept on msging me asking this & that. on one fine friday, 27th jan 06, he invited me to have dinner with him. on that particular day, i didn't go back home as usual. i wanted to finish my HRM assign before going to OBS module. so, i decided to go back on the next day. however, i fall asleep in the evening. when i woke up, i looked at my hp. hey, there is a msg for me. oh...again, it was from him. he invited me for dinner but the msg was sent around 6.00pm while i was asleep. hurm should i have dinner with him? hurm but i was so hungry. hurm let me checked the dining hall or osmat first.

jeng..jeng..jeng.. i climbed up the hill to check the dining hall and unfortunately, it was closed. so i changed my path and went to osmat and it was closed also. hurm....

since i didn't have my own car to go out, why didn't i go out with him? hurm i didn't know him btw. i was not so close with him. blablabla... i kept thinking and starving.

after been thinking for a while, i replied his msg and he replied at once. wow! our first dinner together...hurm but i was quite nervous. is he ok? he looks like a 'town guy & high class'....what if he take me to the high class restaurant? how should i dress?huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu what should i do? i am so nervous...my mind keep wondering.

No comments: