Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the continuation

12032006

yeay! my besfren was in kl....i was really looking forward to see her. havent seen her since alang registered in USM..and also kecik...i havent seen her after our final year in uni. we were great friends. having great time together..miss y'all...so the three of us hanged out together and suddenly bumped into our long lost enemy in KLCC.hehehehe yeah.. it seems like Allah wanted to show who was on the rite side (or in other word is, we were the rite side)ehehehehe on the day my fren returned to her hometown, we went shopping in KLCC and i bought my baby 'silver swatch'. then, 'he' sent us to KLIA. actually, i didnt want to trouble 'him' but 'he' insisted to send my friend which was a very good idea that we couldnt refuse to accept.hehe otw to KLIA i kept sleeping heheheheeh hurm his deed made me think are we ordinary firends? he was willing to send my friend to KLIA which was quite far....again i kept wondering...argh just let the feeling away...
19032006

as far as i was concerned, during this time i had moved to intengah and having english module for two weeks. hurm, i was in gamma class or in the last class...it indicated my language was quite bad. i couldnt agree more because i know how to speak but my vocab was weak coz i didnt like reading which was not so good attitude.
it was sunday and he invited me to go out with him. we went out to midval and having secret recipes which was on me. hurm i couldnt remember why i trreated him..owh yes, because he sent emi to KLIA....we chatted and suddenly he told me " if you ever heard something bad about me from e**ya or r***iq* just ignore it...or confirm back to me..."
i was so surprised. and there it goes, for the first time in our "so called" friendship we share his lovestory. yeah i did know that he had a gf and we neva tried to discuss any feeling matter coz i was still aware of the boundary. i didnt bother about it.....i always trying my best to avoid a platonic relationship.

20032006

the next day, i received a msg from someone that i didnt know. asking me about 'him'. am i having any serious relationship with him and what knot...the moment i received the msg i smiled and laughed alone. never in my life a girl call or msg me just because of a guy. it seems like we were fighting for him. then, during the afternoon the girl called me and i clarified everything. i tolf her that me n 'him' had nothing serius. we were just fren. thats it.n i strongly believe that.




No comments: