Tuesday, December 11, 2007

our crazy plan huhuhuuhu

i went out two weeks for out door modules: OBS & Army. it was so tiring yet exciting.i was so excited during OBS module because i managed to canoe araound Pangkor island...i never imagine that i will experience such thing.i was in the sea on a fibre..wow! my canoe partner was napi hehehe quite smaller than me...then we straight to P****A in Johore for army module. it was so tough and torturing. i really hate the facilitators who were so rough & rude but i know deep down inside they were kindhearted. its just for the sake of training but still.... torturing. i hate wearing their uniform..living in the jungle with no facilities n etc...i really miss my comfy bed n pillow ...huhuhuhuhu yeah we also celebrated our valentine in the jungle. and surprisingly, the only person who wished me happy velentine was 'him'...hurm he had a girlfriend rite? hurm...wandering....... time will tell

here i am in INTAN again. yes! i was so grateful being a PTD...dont have to live in the jungle or canoeing around the sea. eheheheh i have my own office with my own computer and aircond...dats the most important thing! i cannot work well in a hot place..fyi, sidang B was having indoor module but i couldnt recall wat was the module. yeah i went for the module as usual. my wiken was my fav time...and this wiken, he asked me out again for a movie 'casanova' and might be going to genting to spend our nite together..oops...just to pass the time not to have a one night stand. dont misunderstand ladies & gentlemen.

24022006
hurm actually, deep down inside i refused to go out with him....it was ok to watch movie but not to go to genting...i was so scared! wat if he did something bad to me? i dont know how to drive back to kl...again i was so confused! should i go or not? i just kept quiet..didnt say a word. didnt even try to text or phone him. i kept thinking & wondering....huhuhuuhu afraid! on that nite, i chose my shirt and dressed to go out then i lied on my bed hoping that our date will be cancelled....around 9 o'clock he texted me.

hurm since i've made a promise to go out with him again for our real date then i go. having dinner in sunway and watched mid nite movie titled 'casanova' in sunway pyramid. well the movie was not bad. quite sometimes i havent watched movie...let me see, since i broke up with my ex in 2004 i guess. so pathetic!.huhuhuhu then we didnt know wat to do next .it was arond 1 am in the morning. we neither go back to our hostel nor go back to our house.

suddenly, he suggested me to go to genting. just to pass the time. hurm looking at his face, the way he treated me...i believe this guy wouldnt do bad thing to me. trying my best to have faith in him.*wink*..yeah he wouldnt do such thing..so i said "yes. i've never been to genting since i was in standard two"...then he drove to genting. i was quite excited then. hehehe....here our journey began..

we arrived safely around 2 am in the morning. then we parked our car and heading to starbucks...genting was still alive even it was 2 am in the morning...wow! i was so amazed!we had a cup of hot coffee and chit chat again...taking picture just the two of us...having great time together..sometimes, i felt like crazy doing this thing...went up to genting just to have a cup of coffee in starbucks then went down again...but then again it was fun! ahaxxx a memorable nite for us...*wink*

around 5.00 am we shoot back to kl coz we'll be having our futsal in the morning.....huhuhhuhuhuhu we have to bear with our drowsiness...then again back to our previous life as DPA students and pretending as we never know each other before....

1 comment:

LOLA said...

Ermm... Was I still your roomate at this time?

If I was, how come I didn't notice your MIA...

If I wasn't, well no harms done..